Office 365 is Microsoft’s productivity solution in the cloud. The suites are available for every organization, irrespective of their size.Depending on the suite, Office 365 can include the full downloadable Office client—also available as a set of web-based applications (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), business-class email, file sharing, meetings and communications solutions, and an internal collaboration social network. Each suite helps keep your data private and protected from potential threats. Office 365 provides users with access to the productivity solutions from anywhere, simple management IT solutions, and comes with a financially backed Service Level Agreement.
Dynamic Stars by providing a hand with O365, helps in accessing your enterprise software over the Internet giving a big advantage, letting your organization gets to continue to use the software the organization has been using for years, but just the burden shifts onto Microsoft.
Office 365 Business Plan comparison
All of theOffice365plansaboveinclude:
- Guaranteed99.9%uptime,financially backedservicelevelagreement.
- IT-levelwebsupportand 24/7 phonesupportforcritical issues.
- ActiveDirectoryintegration toeasilymanage usercredentialsandpermissions.
- World-classdata security.
- Real-Time Co-Authoring (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Chat with co-workers in Office apps
- 50GB of email storage
- Reply in-line to email without opening it
- Working offline and uploading changes later
- Working anywhere from any device
- Office 365 Planner to help organize your team’s workflow
- Inserting links to stored files instead of sending entire files to co-workers
- Turning OneNote items into Outlook calendar events
- Using your mouse as a laser pointer for better PowerPoint presentations
- Power Map in Excel: Turning data into a map
- Editing and converting to PDF made easy
- Resume Reading your Word documents
- Intelligent email inbox that can de-clutter itself