Inox CVASurface Transport & Logistics
INOXCVA initiated operations in South America in June of 2011 with its’ formation of INOXCVA South America and the start-up of its cryogenic maintenance and repair center in Indaiatuba, Brazil. The company has begun construction of a facility to manufacture cryogenic storage, distribution and vaporization equipment to supply the South American industrial gases and LNG markets. The facility is being built on an 84,000 sq. meter plot of land in the Campinas region of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Managing stock for multiple warehouse with multi country location.
- Inventory control for more then 100 .com companies
- Required to pick-pack-ship goods and tracking over web
- Payment integration with accounting package
- Central system to manage backup and avoid recurring setups.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2 in 2 years of time.
- Implementation with Inter-company transaction and heavy-loaded customization to match micro process of Pharm-Assay
- Manage warehouse integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Inventory control and visibility increased
- Shipment Tracking time were decreased by 50-60% to support customer queries
- Payments synchronization with accounting package reduce 30% of accounting staff time.