Companies around the globe are using Artificial Intelligence (AI) in all kinds of innovative ways to advance their business. AI in particular with sales is helping companies boost leads volume, close rates, and overall sales performance. Microsoft has deeply invested in AI throughout the Dynamics suite. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales have the most exciting AI Capabilities. The potentials that this solution brings forward are the key metrics, alerts, and other important insights that boost up sales for your business.
It is important to have a strong customer relationship. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales, the seller can go beyond the sales force automation and better understand the customers’ needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals. Dynamics 365 for sales with Embedded Intelligence allows sellers to find qualified leads and maintain relationships with the buyers through working smarter and more efficiently.
Embedded Intelligence is a Suite of features that continuously analyze the vast collection of data regarding customer interaction that is stored in sellers Microsoft dynamics 365 and Microsoft Exchange database. Embedded Intelligence in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for sales includes the following features:
Relationship Assistant Cards:
The Relationship Assistant helps sellers look at their daily actions and communications and generates a collection of action cards. Action cards are shown throughout Microsoft Dynamics 365 (for example, on pages and dashboards) and provide relevant information for the context that you’re currently working on. These cards appear prominently throughout the application and provide tailored actionable insights. Action cards are the primary mechanism that the Relationship Assistant uses to interact with users. They provide up-to-date information about emails, meetings, and more.
Here are some of the things that the Relationship Assistant help sellers with:
- Remind sellers regarding upcoming activities like meetings and tasks.
- Evaluate Seller’s’ communications and suggest when it’s time to reach out to a contact who has been inactive for a while.
- Identify email messages that might be waiting for a reply from the seller.
- Alert seller when an opportunity is approaching its close date.
- It lists action cards in order of their priority. Cards are reordered as the sales professional’s day changes.
- It scans incoming emails and extracts words/sentences that match models that are set up in the system.
- It helps keep the sales professional on task throughout the day.
Sales staff often receive emails from multiple clients or emails that are related to multiple deals. It can become difficult to keep track of everything. The Auto Capture feature in Embedded Intelligence lets Microsoft Dynamics 365 access email in Microsoft Exchange, find messages that are related to a sales representative’s work, and show those messages right in Dynamics 365. Messages that Auto Capture finds are merged with other relevant Dynamics 365 activities and shown in the timeline for the record that they apply to. Messages can be viewed on contact, opportunity, lead, account, case, and custom entities.
Auto Capture highlights the following:
- Auto capture messages: These messages were found by the auto-capture feature. They have been identified as possibly being relevant to the current record.
- Tracked message: This message is already being tracked, so it is already imported into Dynamics 365 and is being shared with your team. It shows a black symbol and does not include any tracking controls or messages.
- Track link: Select the link to convert a private message found by auto capture to a tracked message in Dynamics 365.
- Private email label: Private messages found by auto capture but not yet tracked in Dynamics 365 include this label to indicate their status.
Many organizations have short or aggressive sales cycles. To help guarantee that these cycles are met, the seller must be able to get information to customers and receive information back from them. It can also be helpful for sales staff to learn when an email has been opened. In that way, they not only know whether people are opening the emails that they receive but can also take different actions, depending on whether the emails are opened.
Here’s what the Email Engagement feature in Embedded Intelligence lets sellers know:
- See when recipients opened sellers’ message, selected a link, opened an attachment, or sent a reply.
- Receive an alert the first time a recipient opens the sellers’ message.
- Schedule the most effective delivery time. sellers can also receive recommendations about the best delivery time, based on the recipient’s time zone.
- Select the most effective message template from a set of recommendations. The recommendations are based on the organization’s previous email interaction history.
- Set an alert to remind sellers when it’s time to follow up on an email message.
- Review the full interaction history of a single message or review key performance indicators (KPIs).
Here’s a description of the email engagement controls:
- Following controls: By default, all new messages are followed. These controls let the seller turn following on or off for an individual message.
- Delivery scheduling controls: These controls let the seller view and set the delivery time for your message. Recommended delivery times can also be shown. The recommendations can consider information like the recipient’s time zone.
- Follow-up reminder controls: These controls let the seller view and set a follow-up reminder that can be triggered if specific conditions aren’t met.
Each reminder includes a condition. Here are the available conditions:
- If I do not receive a reply by A reminder appears in the Relationship Assistant if a reply to the email isn’t received by the specified time.
- If the email is not opened by A reminder appears in the Relationship Assistant if the email isn’t opened by the specified time.
- Remind me anyway at A reminder that appears in the Relationship Assistant at the specified time.
The Other Features include
- Tracking Attachments: In addition to following and tracking emails, Email Engagement can follow and track individual attachments that are included in emails.
- Viewing email engagement history: The current status, interaction statistics, and KPIs for followed email messages are available throughout Dynamics 365. This information is gathered and shown for each record that it’s relevant to.
- Message details: sellers can open the details page for a delivered message by selecting its subject in the list of activities or emails