In basic warehouse configurations where your location is set up to require pick processing but not ship processing, you use the Inventory Pick page to record and post pick and ship information for your outbound source documents. The outbound source document can be a sales order, purchase return order, outbound transfer order, or a production order with component need.
This walkthrough demonstrates the following tasks:
- Setting up SILVER location for inventory picks.
- Creating a sales order for customer 10000 for 30 loudspeakers.
- Releasing the sales order for warehouse handling.
- Creating an inventory pick based on a released source document.
- Registering the warehouse movement from the warehouse and at the same time posting the sales shipment for the source sales order.
Navigation – Modules > Inventory Management > Inquiries and reports > Tracking dimensions > Batches OR
Warehouse Management > Setup > Inventory > Batches
Step – Create batches and select Item against batch.
Receiving: Navigation – Modules > Accounts payable > Purchase orders > All purchase orders > Lines > Line details > Product > Reference lot/Batch number.
Picking: Navigation – Modules > Sales and marketing > Sales orders > All Sales orders > Action pane > Pick and Pack > Generate > Picking list registration > Lines > Lot Id/Batch number.
Shipping: Navigation – Modules > Sales and marketing > Sales orders > All Sales orders > Lines > Line details > Product > Reference lot/Batch number.
If your company is looking for ERM services in Vadodara or anywhere around the globe, drop an email to email@example.com and our team will be glad to set up a free demo for your brand!