The production of products, a process that is also known as the production life cycle, follows specific steps that are required to complete the manufacture of an item. The life cycle begins with the creation of the production order, batch order, or kanban. It ends with a finished, manufactured item that is ready for either a customer or another phase of production. Each step in the life cycle requires different kinds of information to complete the process. As each step is completed, the production order, batch order, or kanban shows a change in the production status. Different types of products require different manufacturing processes.
Demonstrate the flow of Production from start to finish for an item and recall of it as follows:
1. Create a BOM for a finished good
2. Show forecast demand for one of the RM
3. Place PO with supplier
4. Receive RM (include scheduling the truck, Qa inspection and put product on hold, record ranch, block and lot).
5. Put- away RM, take product off QA hold.
6. Schedule production
7. Pick product and transfer from receiving whse to a trailer to production whse, receive into production, scan to production line.
8. Show completing production in multiple batches, with lot number, best buy date and date code.
9. Transfer from production whse to a trailer and back to shipping, put product on hold, receive test results and note in system,
10. Release product from on hold, show allocating and scheduling product to pick and load the product on a truck and ship.
11. Show how item is costed and what pieces for overhead are recorded where
12. Recall Product to trace supplier/s.
If your company is looking for ERM services in Vadodara or anywhere around the globe, drop an email to email@example.com and our team will be glad to set up a free demo for your brand!