This topic describes the different options that are available for reserving inventory.
You can automatically reserve inventory quantities for a specific sales order. This means that reserved inventory cannot be withdrawn from the warehouse for other orders unless the inventory reservation, or part of the inventory reservation, is canceled.
Navigation – Warehouse management > Setup > Location directives
1. Go to Warehouse management > Setup > Location directives. Location directives are used to determine where items should be picked from in the replenishment process.
2. In the Work order type field, select ‘Replenishment’.
3. On the Action Pane, click New.
4. In the Name field, type a value.
5. In the Work type field, select ‘Pick’.
6. In the Site field, enter or select a value. If you’re using USMF, you can select site 2.
7. In the Warehouse field, enter or select a value. If you’re using USMF, you can select warehouse 24.
8. Click Save.
9. In the Lines section, click New.
10. In the list, mark the selected row.
11. In the To quantity field, enter a number. For example, you can set it to 9999.
12. Select the Allow split check box. If you select this option, the work creation process will allow work line quantities to be split across multiple locations.
13. Click Save.
If your company is looking for ERM services in Vadodara or anywhere around the globe, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be glad to set up a free demo for your brand!