A maintenance plan defines when a pre-planned preventive maintenance job is to be carried out on an asset. Maintenance plans can be related to assets, asset types, functional locations, or functional location types, but first you create the maintenance plans to be used in your company.
A maintenance plan can have multiple maintenance plan lines. Maintenance job type and interval are specified on the maintenance plan line. There are two types of maintenance plan lines:
Maintenance plan lines of type “Time” are used for recurring planned maintenance based on a fixed time interval. Maintenance plan lines of type “Counter” are used for planned maintenance or reactive maintenance based on asset counter registrations. A maintenance plan may include several maintenance plan lines of both types.
Navigation – Modules > Asset management > Periodic > Preventive maintenance > Schedule maintenance plans.
1. user can select a time interval in the Period and Period frequency fields.
2. Select “Yes” on the Auto create if specified in the line toggle button if work orders should automatically be created according to the maintenance plan line.
3. Click the Filter button and make your selections
4. Click OK to start the generation of maintenance schedule entries on assets.
5. Navigation – Asset Management > Maintenance schedule > All maintennance schedule The generated entries will be shown in the All maintenance schedule list page.
If your company is looking for ERM services in Vadodara or anywhere around the globe, drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be glad to set up a free demo for your brand!